I'm back!!!

>> Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sorry for being absent for the past 1 week. Was busy doing all kind of stuffs. Just resigned from my managerial job to focus on things that are more important in my life like my family, my girlfriend, my friends and most important myself. 

You might find it weird that you need time, yeah lots of time to really understand yourself but it's true. Spent lots of time on soul-searching within myself and slowing finding it. Well, it's sometimes very nice to stop and reflect rather that keep on running and fighting in the rat race. 

While doing that, I was on the search for a better opportunity and and finally FOUND it. Finally something that really will help me to run out of the rat race... Yeah... I'm lovin' it. Will start running it somewhere in June/July. Hopefully it will turn out what I've expected... 

Beside that, I was thinking of my passions that were turned off when I was sucked into the rat race and finally got them. That's what the blog title had said it. TRAVEL, ENTERTAINMENT, FOOD and most important WEALTH CREATION TIPS. I will post more about these passions that I have in days to come... 

P/S: Some of you might wonder... where is my girlfriend? How come there are no posts from her at all... Hehe This is because she's also very very busy. She lets me do all the openings and later she will post hers. So, don't worry. More of her posts will come these days... See ya... Enjoy! 

By the way, all these great photos were taken by her... She's a good photographer... Any inquiries about the photos, please leave your comment for her, I can't answer that for you... Hehe =)

1 comments:

Ciyou March 25, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

Should put you and Angelia photo here mar ~~ :P

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP